Friday, November 17, 2017

Preemie Power Goes Along Way In This Household

PREMATURITY AWARENESS DAY
To you Nathan and Noah who have showed me what its like to be strong when I had no other choice but to be. You to have showed not only me but others what resilience truly means. You have showed us a whole new way of life that I am blessed to be traveling on with you two. I may of not got to experience a typical pregnancy that comes with the joys of having newborn babies or be able to experience the joys that comes from being a new parent at first and all those things that come with those experiences and I can tell you this boys prematurity took away those things from me, but Prematurity showed me a blessing as well. It gave me a new sense of life and gratefulness, a whole new positive perspective on life and it has opened up my eyes to the things that others may never understand unless walking through the same path. I am truly blessed.
We have your 5th birthday coming up in a few months and this is a big milestone to celebrate because you guys deserve it. To think back at seeing both of you guys at 1lb 12 oz and facing all the negative statistics and working hard to show us you guys can accomplish all those things and not give up a fight is truly amazing in my eyes. I love you boys.



































No comments:

Post a Comment