Thursday, May 1, 2014

Nathey and Noah one year old




I haven't been updating this blog in awhile with moving and the boys birthday party I just had no time! The twins are now 13 months old! Can't believe it! Their birthday party was a success and I decided to let them have a taste of cake! And they loved it! They were unsure at first butt loved it! They had their own special cupcakes, it was nice and very emotional for me! My boys came so fair! Noah has just been crawling and moving around and standing so much now! Yes standing pulling himself up now and Nathan slowly but surely catches up to his brother! 
 I can't believe how fast just in two weeks that Noah has caught on to standing with one hand crawling and pulling himself up, it was just like bam something clicked for him! Nathan though is behind his brother but not by far! 



No comments:

Post a Comment