Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Let's bring in the new year.... Reminiscing!

This whole year has been a rough one emotionally, physically and mentally! My twins have been the biggest change in me! As a person who always sat back and let people walk all over me; I decided I can't allow that to happen no more! I been through what a lot people have not even stepped im. Pain, fear, sadness, happiness, every emotion! I have been through in the last 9 months!  Trying to maintain a mortgage, going to part time hours at work. Life through me a hard ball big time. And this road is not over just yet. This year has made me stronger.  Not just a bit stronger; more like been through hell and back twice stronger! Only a very few may understand what I am going through. This year I'm more grateful and blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment